How to remove multiple objects on touch

So I am making a game where you start in a plan, grab your weapons and slide down to the ground, for no reason really I found a glitch that allows my player to slide down on a steep surface, and I wanted to find a way to incorporate that into my game. But my question is, how can I make it so there is a collider at the bottom of the slide, then when you slide down and hit it, it removes the collider, the slide and the plane, does anyone have any ideas, and if you could help me with something else, I need to know how to trigger a script that is attached to 4 spawner objects, also when you hit the collider, so the enemies don’t start spawning while your still in the plane. Thanks in advance!!

Put this script inside the “player” object (the one that falls down the slide.)

public GameObject slide;

void OnCollisionEnter(Collision col)
{
    if (col.gameObject.name == "plane")
    {
        Destroy(slide);
        Destroy(col);
    }
}

This will work assuming you dragged the slide object to the proper spot in the players inspector and the plane is called “plane”

For your second question make a really big collider and set it to IsTrigger true (check the box)

public float timeYouWantInBetweenEachEnemy;

void OnCollisionEnter(Collision col)
{
    if (col.gameObject.name == "reallyBigColliderIToldYouToMake")
    {
        InvokeRepeating("SpawnEnemys", timeYouWantInBetweenEachEnemy, timeYouWantInBetweenEachEnemy);
    }
}

void OnCollisionExit(Collision col)
{
    if (col.gameObject.name == "reallyBigColliderIToldYouToMake")
    {
        CancelInvoke("SpawnEnemys");
    }
}

void SpawnEnemys()
{
    //Instantiate the enemys here.
}

Now set the public float to whatever you want and then this will work assuming the you called the collider reallyBigColliderIToldYouToMake.

P.S. This is untested but should work properly, comment if you need any more help.