How to stop my player from floating down on the screen (2D)

So I am working on a project and you are in sort of a bunker. I had it to where there were box colliders for the walls but for some reason the player could still walk through them. Then, I realized that it was because my rigidbody was on kinematic. After that I turned it to Dynamic. The player can now not walk through the walls, however, When the player is standing still, it slowly floats downwards. If you need me to send any pictures or video let me know and I will update the post.
Thanks!

By default, 2D projects are side-views where the Y axis is up/down, and gravity pulls objects down in the Y. Go into Project Settings → Physics 2D and set the gravity to x: 0 y: 0 to turn gravity off.

It also sounds like you’re moving the player by moving it’s transform position, which can cause some of the physics overlaps and ignored collisions you’re seeing; instead, you should set the rigidbody2d position using Rigidbody2D.MovePosition(Vector2 position) or apply force to the body using AddForce(Vector2 force)