How to take a screenshot for youtube/twitch logo?

(Small note, due to having to put down a topic and not letting me place topics related to my question I had to put down the topic listed, note this has nothing to do with strange loC)

Hi, kinda new to unity in terms of advanced usage, been mostly using it for world and avatar creation for Vrchat.
Recently I had set up a scene that I would like to use as a banner for my social media accounts (I know I could have done this in blender but my blender skills are lack luster compared to what I do know for unity) my issue is that when I use the default clip tool found on most computers then upload that image they come back blurry.
So im wondering if there is an easier way to take a photo of your current scene with like an option to adjust the quality of the photo to the pixel dimensions or quality that I need

There are other tools on the asset store, this was the first I saw up to date though others might still work.

So because I ended up wanting to take screenshots myself. Place this into a script named ScreenshotWindow, and it will create a folder named ProjectScreenShots in the unity project folder(where the assets folder is) , and will save them as ProjectnameYearMonthDayHouMinuteSecond.png

It seems to only work when you have the game tab selected in the editor and will take a screenshot of the current camera view. It also takes time inbetween screenshots so don’t click super fast;

I updated it so now it disables the button while the screenshot is saving and then reappears when it is saved.

using UnityEngine;
using UnityEditor;
using System;

public class ScreenshotWindow : EditorWindow
{
    [MenuItem("Window/ScreenshotWindow")]
    public static void ShowWindow()
    {
        EditorWindow.GetWindow<ScreenshotWindow>();
    }

bool CanPushScreenshotButton = true;
    string folderPath =System.IO.Directory.GetCurrentDirectory() + "/ProjectScreenShots/";
    string c = "empty";
    private void OnGUI()
    {
        if (CanPushScreenshotButton == true)
        {
            if (GUILayout.Button("Take Screenshot") == true)
            {
                CanPushScreenshotButton = false;
                if (System.IO.Directory.Exists(folderPath) == false)
                {
                    System.IO.Directory.CreateDirectory(folderPath);
                }

Debug.Log("button was pressed");
                DateTime a = DateTime.Now;
                string b = Application.productName + a.ToString("yyyyMMddHHmmss") + ".png";
                Debug.Log(b);
                ScreenCapture.CaptureScreenshot(System.IO.Path.Combine(folderPath, b));
                c = b;
            }
        }

}

private void Update()
    {
        if (System.IO.File.Exists(System.IO.Path.Combine(folderPath, c)) == true)
        {
            CanPushScreenshotButton = true;
        }

}
}

You know, friend, the best option is completely free and true is that either you can hack that package that I do not recommend or you can use the Windows snipping program that captures very well and is free and well, it is free and easy to use I highly recommend it

always remember “the truth is out there”