How unity actually work?

hi guys
Im new in Unity, I study computer science I already learned c#
Before i start Make a game i want to understand how unity work (unity and MonoGame Framework)
So ,The photo explain my general idea about unity!

• every componente had Update and start method even transform and sprite rendere ?
  • Camera is Component?
    if is true why it have audio,animation… proprty in it?
  • type of GameObject ?
  • And a lot of question …
    Thanks guys

I love questions like this learning about the engine is one of the best things you can do right off the bat.

Every component that you can attach to an object is a script that derives from monobehaviour or is a child from a parent that derives from there. For instance you have the BoxCollider that derives from a base class of Collider which derives from MonoBehaviour

that way if you were say put in your code
public Collider collider //This could be equal to a boxcollider

Not sure what you mean by audio and animation properties on the camera it does have components the camera itself is just a component as well and is put onto an object.

Feel free to ask as many questions as you need :slight_smile: the answers community is a great place to quick simple questions however If you have an idea of what you want to do like brainstorming you can post something in the forums such as i did for this question https://forum.unity.com/threads/getting-player-input-for-a-text-adventure-game-using-scriptableobjects.537554/#post-3542507

also a great place to learn about the api for different class is here