How would I go about finding a instantiated objects position

Hello my project is a co op game that needs an enemy AI how would I make it so the AI knows to follow the instantiated player since its a clone of the object I tried using this Player = GameObject.Find("Player");
But how would I grab its transform and be able to use it in this form here: if (Vector3.Distance(Player.position, transform.position) < alertDistance && Vector3.Distance(Player.position, transform.position) < attackingDistance) {

Player is a GameObject reference - Player.transform is the reference to its transform:

if (Vector3.Distance(Player.transform.position, transform.position) < alertDistance && Vector3.Distance(Player.transform.position, transform.position) < attackingDistance) {

A better approach would be to save the player’s Transform in a separate variable right after setting Player:

Player = GameObject.Find("Player");
PlayerTf = Player.transform;

You could also get the distance right before the if:

float dist = Vector3.Distance(PlayerTf.position, transform.position);
if (dist < alertDistance && dist < attackingDistance){

GameObject.Find() will return the players GameObject instance. As you can see in the documentation, it has a variable called transform, which returns that gameobjects Transform, which contains the position, orientation, etc.

So we can then rewrite the check as such:

if (Vector3.Distance(Player.transform.position, transform.position) < alertDistance && Vector3.Distance(Player.transform.position, transform.position) < attackingDistance)
{
}

I also noticed you are computing the distance to the player twice. This is unnecessary, it can be simplified:

float distanceToPlayer = Vector3.Distance(Player.transform.position, transform.position);
if (distanceToPlayer < alertDistance && distanceToPlayer < attackingDistance)
{
}