HUD elements dissapear when switching canvas render mode from world space to screen space - camera or screen space - overlay

My HUD has a few TMP text objects and some Image objects. I am trying to keep it from moving when the camera moves around, so I switched the canvas mode from world space to screen space - camera or screen space - overlay. All Images and TMP text except for the first row are now invisible in the scene and game views. The GameObjects are all still enabled and I can still see values react correctly to actions in the game (ex. the display for number of bullets decreases when I fire). I disabled all other elements in my scene, the elements in my HUD aren’t even visible against the background. All alphas are set to 1.

I’ve tried messing with the plane distance, canvas scaling, resizing individual elements in my HUD and can’t get any of these other elements to appear in either screen space - camera or screen space - overlay mode.

This is one of the child GameObjects that don’t appear in the scene or game view:
132703-screen-shot-2019-02-07-at-63501-pm.png

Any ideas on what I’m doing wrong?

Unchecking Pixel Perfect fixed this issue for me!