I Can't See the polygon Collider 2D

I have some months using the polygon collider 2D in my cinemachine settings like a camera border, it's useful in my projects but I'm having a problem right now.
I just buy a new gear some days ago and install all the packages in the new PC to make a new project, but when I search for the polygon collider 2D it doesn't appear.
I'm using the 2020.3.41f1 Unity version, anybody knows what's going on here?

No idea what you mean. You have to understand that saying "I can't see the polygon collider 2D" might mean the component when adding a new one, the component in the inspector or the gizmo for it in the game/scene view.

It might be best for you to post an image or just describe exactly what it is you want. The extra information about new PC (etc) isn't really relevant.

[quote=“MelvMay”, post:2, topic: 905586]
No idea what you mean. You have to understand that saying “I can’t see the polygon collider 2D” might mean the component when adding a new one, the component in the inspector or the gizmo for it in the game/scene view.

It might be best for you to post an image or just describe exactly what it is you want. The extra information about new PC (etc) isn’t really relevant.
[/quote]
I’m Sorry, my mistake. My problem is I cannot find the polygon collider 2D, for some reason I can’t find it searching in the components menu and I really have no idea from where else would it be.

If it's not in the components menu then the only reason for that is that the 2D physics module is disabled in the Package Manager. That's on by default as are all the internal modules.

Alternately, something has gone very wrong in the project or Unity install. There's nothing that physics itself does to get that menu up and running so it'll be something else.

Hi Melvmay
The bug looks like this. You can see Edit Collider doesn’t have the usual button to edit the collider shape

I’m on 2021.3.24f1

[quote=“MelvMay”, post:4, topic: 905586]
If it’s not in the components menu then the only reason for that is that the 2D physics module is disabled in the Package Manager. That’s on by default as are all the internal modules.

Alternately, something has gone very wrong in the project or Unity install. There’s nothing that physics itself does to get that menu up and running so it’ll be something else.
[/quote]

9881601--1425570--upload_2024-6-9_22-24-36.png

For future people. To fix this you need to Default the editor.
9881601--1425573--upload_2024-6-9_22-26-27.png

[quote=“KarlKarl2000”, post:5, topic: 905586]
The bug looks like this.
[/quote]
That’s going to be an Editor / UI issue, not a physics thing but note that this isn’t what the OP was discussing last year.