I EXPORTED MY UNITY PROJECT TO ANDROID AND I CANT BUILD PLEASE HELP ME>

**Duplicate class com.android.installreferrer.BuildConfig found in modules jetified-installreferrer-1.0-runtime (:installreferrer-1.0:) and jetified-installreferrer-1.0-runtime (com.android.installreferrer:installreferrer:1.0)
Duplicate class com.android.installreferrer.api.InstallReferrerClient found in modules jetified-installreferrer-1.0-runtime (:installreferrer-1.0:) and jetified-installreferrer-1.0-runtime (com.android.installreferrer:installreferrer:1.0)
Duplicate class com.android.installreferrer.api.InstallReferrerClient$1 found in modules jetified-installreferrer-1.0-runtime (:installreferrer-1.0:) and jetified-installreferrer-1.0-runtime (com.android.installreferrer:installreferrer:1.0)
Duplicate class com.android.installreferrer.api.InstallReferrerClient$Builder found in modules jetified-installreferrer-1.0-runtime (:installreferrer-1.0:) and jetified-installreferrer-1.0-runtime (com.android.installreferrer:installreferrer:1.0)
Duplicate class com.android.installreferrer.api.InstallReferrerClient$InstallReferrerResponse found in modules jetified-installreferrer-1.0-runtime (:installreferrer-1.0:) and jetified-installreferrer-1.0-runtime (com.android.installreferrer:installreferrer:1.0)
Duplicate class com.android.installreferrer.api.InstallReferrerClientImpl found in modules jetified-installreferrer-1.0-runtime (:installreferrer-1.0:) and jetified-installreferrer-1.0-runtime (com.android.installreferrer:installreferrer:1.0)
Duplicate class com.android.installreferrer.api.InstallReferrerClientImpl$1 found in modules jetified-installreferrer-1.0-runtime (:installreferrer-1.0:) and jetified-installreferrer-1.0-runtime (com.android.installreferrer:installreferrer:1.0)
Duplicate class com.android.installreferrer.api.InstallReferrerClientImpl$ClientState found in modules jetified-installreferrer-1.0-runtime (:installreferrer-1.0:) and jetified-installreferrer-1.0-runtime (com.android.installreferrer:installreferrer:1.0)
Duplicate class com.android.installreferrer.api.InstallReferrerClientImpl$InstallReferrerServiceConnection found in modules jetified-installreferrer-1.0-runtime (:installreferrer-1.0:) and jetified-installreferrer-1.0-runtime (com.android.installreferrer:installreferrer:1.0)
Duplicate class com.android.installreferrer.api.InstallReferrerStateListener found in modules jetified-installreferrer-1.0-runtime (:installreferrer-1.0:) and jetified-installreferrer-1.0-runtime (com.android.installreferrer:installreferrer:1.0)
Duplicate class com.android.installreferrer.api.ReferrerDetails found in modules jetified-installreferrer-1.0-runtime (:installreferrer-1.0:) and jetified-installreferrer-1.0-runtime (com.android.installreferrer:installreferrer:1.0)
Duplicate class com.android.installreferrer.commons.InstallReferrerCommons found in modules jetified-installreferrer-1.0-runtime (:installreferrer-1.0:) and jetified-installreferrer-1.0-runtime (com.android.installreferrer:installreferrer:1.0)
Duplicate class com.google.android.finsky.externalreferrer.IGetInstallReferrerService found in modules jetified-installreferrer-1.0-runtime (:installreferrer-1.0:) and jetified-installreferrer-1.0-runtime (com.android.installreferrer:installreferrer:1.0)
Duplicate class com.google.android.finsky.externalreferrer.IGetInstallReferrerService$Stub found in modules jetified-installreferrer-1.0-runtime (:installreferrer-1.0:) and jetified-installreferrer-1.0-runtime (com.android.installreferrer:installreferrer:1.0)
Duplicate class com.google.android.finsky.externalreferrer.IGetInstallReferrerService$Stub$Proxy found in modules jetified-installreferrer-1.0-runtime (:installreferrer-1.0:) and jetified-installreferrer-1.0-runtime (com.android.installreferrer:installreferrer:1.0)

I exported my project from Unity to Buid AAB on android studio, and i am experiencing that problem above. please How do i fix it, thanks**

You have a duplicate class BuildConfig from

com.android.installreferrer-1.0

and

installreferrer-1.0

meaning you likely included it twice in your dependencies, or installed an unecessary package.