I have no idea what to do (special attack)

Hi, I’ve been trying to make a special attack for my game but I don’t know how to do it, it’s maybe asking too much, but I have no idea what to do. The special attack consists on this: when I press mouse(3) I want to create an object above all enemies in the scene and send them a message to call the function to die, so first I started by making an array of all enemies, public GameObject enemies; and then a line on function Update: enemies = GameObject.FindGameObjectsWithTag(“Enemy”); but I get this error Assets/Scripts/Player/Player.cs(38,17): error CS1519: Unexpected symbol `=’ in class, struct, or interface member declaration.

I also tried making this line to make the objects to spawn same lenght as the enemies array: GameObject[enemies.Length] thunders; and even

GameObject[] thunders = null;
		thunders.Length = enemies.Length;

no success tho, so please if someone can help me making this it will be very appreciated (c# preferred, I think I can convert tho). oh and also one of the things that I don’t know how to do is instantiate multiple objects at the same time, and that will be needed for this.
Thanks in advance

my script as asked:

using UnityEngine;
using System.Collections;

public class Player : MonoBehaviour {

public Transform projectile;
	public float temp;
	public int health = 100;

public float fireSpeed = 1f;
	[HideInInspector]
	public float waitTilNextFire = 0f;

public GameObject[] enemies;

public GameObject[] thunders;
	public float energy = 0;
	public GameObject smite;

void Update () {
		if(energy >= 100){
			energy = 100;
		}

if(Input.GetMouseButtonDown(2) && energy == 100){
			HandOfCROS();
			energy = 0;
		}

if (Input.GetMouseButtonDown(0)){
			if(waitTilNextFire <= 0){
				Transform clone = (Transform) Instantiate (projectile, transform.position, transform.rotation);
				waitTilNextFire = 1;
			}
		}
		waitTilNextFire -= Time.deltaTime * fireSpeed;

enemies = GameObject.FindGameObjectsWithTag("Enemy");
	}

void HandOfCROS () {
		health -= 40;
		thunders = new GameObject[enemies.Length];
	}
}

basically the compiler is telling you that you closed your method before the indicated line. check your braces.

public class Thing{
    void DoThing(){
         // this is where work happens
    }
    =
}

for example this section will throw the same error.

on your instantiating multiple things at once: do you want to keep track of them, or just leave them to their own devices? if you don’t want to keep track of them then see here otherwise you will need to do book keeping