I need to search for gameObject on Runtime...

I’ve been trying to create an Input Field which searches a list of scenes but I’m thinking that it’s better to create GameObjects and name them after the said scene and then ‘SceneManager.LoadScene’ them as they are called… I get what I have to do but I’m confused on how to approach this… inexperience basically…

This may be a vague description of what i want to do…

i basically have a game that has 30+ scenes… it’s not sequential and the player could search a scene and play OnEnter/ whatever… so i have an InputField and a buttonwhich I’d rather not so the input field on enter would search through a string of scenes… which i’ve tried but / or would search through gameobjects and once they pop’ up …, then clickable to their appropriate sceneManagement level loader deALY…

HELP PLEASE!

Make a list/array of scene names and display that to the user. And then load this list when the user types in the input field. If you use a list, then you would have to have the exact name of the scene in the list. If you are using an array, you could have a display name in the value and the scene id in the key.

This is a better way to manage and search instead of using gameObjects.