IBM Watson Speech to Text not working in built app

I’m working in a project in Unity 3D that uses the Speech to Text service. It’s quite simple and works fine in the Unity editor, but when I build the project it doesn’t listen.

I’m working with a MacBook Pro and I export it to the same OS. I thought that it could be any problem in the rest of my code, or a corrupted project issue, so I have created a new empty project and I’ve followed the steps indicated in: GitHub - watson-developer-cloud/unity-sdk: 🎮 Unity SDK to use the IBM Watson services. When I open the scene Assets/Watson/Examples/ExampleStreaming it recognizes the speech in Unity, but when I export it the results are the same, it doesn’t listen. I’ve checked the file permissions and I have added read and write for all users. Also I have entered in sound preferences in my OS and everything seems to be ok.

I’ve looked in the player logs (home/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log) and it contains:

Setting up 2 worker threads for Enlighten.
  Thread -> id: 70000bd59000 -> priority: 1 
  Thread -> id: 70000bddc000 -> priority: 1 
debugger-agent: Unable to listen on 6
##utp:{"type":"MemoryLeaks","version":2,"phase":"Immediate","time":1562101403605,"processId":465,"allocatedMemory":115452,"memoryLabels":[{"Default":1560},{"NewDelete":102552},{"Manager":256},{"GfxDevice":8656},{"Physics":32},{"Serialization":40},{"Terrain":88},{"String":1468},{"DynamicArray":72},{"PoolAlloc":-88},{"VR":536},{"SceneManager":280}]}

Definitely it was a problem with permissions. This happens randomly to me in Mac, mainly with the editor. The solution is to exit from the app / Unity, go to System Preferences > Security > Microphone, then remove the permission, and click it back again. If it doesn’t work, after disable it, reboot the computer with the permission disabled and activate it again.