Im getting this error and dont know why.,I am getting this error in unity and want to know what to do. I have make 2 very simple game in unity and never had this problem.

ArgumentException: Object at index 0 is null
UnityEditor.SerializedObject…ctor (UnityEngine.Object objs) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/SerializedObject.bindings.cs:34)
UnityEditor.Experimental.AssetImporters.AssetImporterEditor.GetSerializedObjectInternal () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/ImportSettings/AssetImporterEditor.cs:73)
UnityEditor.Editor.get_serializedObject () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/Editor.cs:432)
UnityEditor.BaseAssetImporterTabUI.get_serializedObject () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/AssetPipelineEditor/ImportSettings/BaseAssetImporterTabUI.cs:15)
UnityEditor.ModelImporterModelEditor.OnEnable () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/AssetPipelineEditor/ImportSettings/ModelImporterModelEditor.cs:59)
UnityEditor.AssetImporterTabbedEditor.OnEnable () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/AssetPipelineEditor/ImportSettings/AssetImporterTabbedEditor.cs:23)
UnityEditor.ModelImporterEditor.OnEnable () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/AssetPipelineEditor/ImportSettings/ModelImporterEditor.cs:19)

Can you please share your code so we can help you debug,
Thanks.

Looks like you’re trying to load something Unity doesn’t understand. Try to find out what you imported that lead to this behaviour.

I got this answer because I had two different inspectors open on two different objects that both had scripts. I guess unity has trouble with that but close one inspector fixed it.