I'm trying to recreate the movement mechanics of "Getting over it"

1. I’m still having the same problem, I have these GameObjects: The Pivot, as you can see, is the extreme of the Stick, the Stick is like the hammer of Getting Over It, whose pivot is in the center of the Player.

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

This is the code of the Stick: “Old” is the name of the Player, the white square. And all the Pivots are the pivot in the extreme of the Stick.
Imagen

I think I’m doing well by getting the angle between the actual position of the stick and the mouse’s. But I’m not sure if I’m applying correctly the AddTorque.

The Stick doesn’t follow the mouse

To get proper physical interactions, you cannot just change rigidbody’s position and rotation. Instead, you need to apply forces. This can be done from code by calling AddForce, using joint’s motors, or changing the velocity directly.

In order for the arm to follow mouse, you need to come up with some regulator that, using forces, will drive the arm to the desired position, by accelerating and decelerating it using forces. Only that way wil l the forces transfer between rigidbodies.