Input doesn`t work in mixed reality

I am currently working with mixed reality and am interested in using meshing instead of planes. However, I’ve encountered an issue where the input isn’t functioning correctly. I’m experiencing some unusual behavior with the input counter; it sometimes registers as 1 or 2 even when I’m not performing any pinching gestures. Additionally, the VisionHover feature doesn’t seem to work as expected. However, when I disable colliders for all meshing and place some objects, I’m able to select them, although it’s quite difficult. This is because the pinch data is behaving strangely; the interaction position is usually closer to my hand than to the object I’m trying to interact with.

SpatialPointerState primaryTouchData =EnhancedSpatialPointerSupport.GetPointerState(activeTouches[0])

Unity 2022.3.20f1
polyspatial 1.1.4 and 1.1.6
device vision OS 1.0.3

Hi, any updates on this?

let us divide the issue to 3 sub issues

• Input counter sometimes registers as 1 or 2 even when We are not performing any pinching gestures
    Despite not performing any pinching gestures, the input counter sometimes incorrectly registers 1 or 2. Disabling colliders for all meshing seems to offer a partial workaround, allowing for object selection, although with difficulty.
    inside the Update we receive Touch.activeTouches different then 0 when we expect it to be 0
private void Update()
 {
		var activeTouches = Touch.activeTouches;
 }
  • VisionHover feature doesn’t seem to work as expected
    in bounded mode we got the hover effect on objects we are looking at, in mixed reality the objects does not have this same hover effect.

• The interaction position is usually closer to our hand than to the object we are trying to interact with

SpatialPointerState primaryTouchData =EnhancedSpatialPointerSupport.GetPointerState(activeTouches[0])

This issue seems to stem from an irregularity with the pinch data, where the interaction position is inaccurately mapped closer to the hand than the intended object.