my game not show “input keyboard” / “status bar” / “navigation bar” when running in Android device.
- Open the game, now show unity icon、“Index” scene.
- In default “Index” scene, all is right work, the status bar can show.
- Click “start game”, show a input panel and need player input nickname: click input field, the UI is move up, but not find “input keyboard”.
- BUT! if you touch transparent position – the position should show keyboard, you can find has inputed letter, the keyboard is twinkle show.
- “status bar” / “navigation bar” has twinkle.
You can download the app (dev): 自由小岛
If you think this funny question, you can request “project source code”, and I will send by email.
- Unity 2020.3.17f1 / Unity 2020.3.17f1c1
- target level 31~21.
- script backend: Mono / IL2CPP
- API level: standard 2.0
- Windows 10 pro (64x)
- CPU i7 10th
- RAM 16G DDR4
Mobile ( two device has the issue ):
- Huawei Honor 8 Max
- Xiaomi Note 7