Instantiating navigation information with a prefab?

I’m creating a game with a bunch of pre built rooms that are spawned in randomly, to have differing level layouts. I thought it would be easy to setup navigation meshs/information for each of these rooms, so when they spawn in, the enemies know how to move through them.

After doing some research, it seems like the unity navigation system can’t do this, and it has to be baked in editor. I was pointed towards the A* pathfinding project by Aron Granberg, but as an amateur coder, it seems way more complicated than what I really need - perhaps this is just my initial reaction.

Is there a simple way to either use the built in unity navigation functionality to do this? I’d love any guidance in the right direction.

Thank you!

I think the only way to solve this problem is to bake a single wide and plain NavMesh that can cover the entire surface of your levels and add to each obstacle of your level a NavMeshObstacle component.
Otherwise you’d have to create a different scene for each of your levels and bake a NavMesh for each of them.