Internal Compiler Error - Access Denied

Alright so recently I reformatted my laptop and reinstalled unity, Ever since I’ve had non stop problems. Keep in mind I was using unity prior to reformatting my computer without any of these problems.

1. Internal compiler error. see the console log for more information. output was:

This will pop up every now and then when I open scripts, import assets, save the projects, ect… For a quick fix:
When the error appears I save my project and close unity. Then I turn my firewall off and open my project and the error is gone. Just simply opening and closing my project doesn’t work.

1. None of my scripts work!

It’s like unity is ignoring my scripts. First of all I had an existing project with a few assets (Including scripts which work fine.), I then started writing a simple script and it wouldn’t work so I added a Debug statement to the update function and nothing comes up in the console. I thought maybe one of the imported assets messed it up, However I started a fresh project created a C# script with nothing other then a Debug statement in the update function, I then attached it to the default camera pressed play… and nothing??

In case you would like to see this very basic code:

using UnityEngine;
using System.Collections;

public class Test : MonoBehaviour {

// Use this for initialization
	void Start () {
		Debug.Log ("LOL");
	}

// Update is called once per frame
	void Update () {
		Debug.Log ("LOL");
	}
}

Im going to go ahead and redownload the installer for unity as I deleted mine and then try reinstalling Unity. Hopefully this works but any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Don’t build to your Desktop, maybe.