I am currently running Unity 3.1 Pro and when I went to open my project just now I got the error "Internal compiler error. See the console log for more information. output was: Unhandled Exception: System.BadImageFormatException" with a path leading to smcs.exe.
Edit 0: smcs.exe exists in Program Files/Unity, not in any of the files I've been working on.
This is the first time I've seen this error, and I've seen a few similar things on the board but with different errors. I am getting this code from TortiseSVN, but it hasn't caused any problems with Unity before.
Things I've tried:
- Closing out Unity completely and opening it again
- Logging out and logging back in again
- Restarting the computer
- Looking for updates (none available)
- Updated the code from the SVN repository.
- Edit 1: Uninstalling Unity and reinstalling.
I've also googled this and couldn't find anything relevant. Any help is greatly appreciated!