IOS Missing Info.plist key - This app attempts to access privacy-sensitive data without a usage description. NSCameraUsageDescription key

Hello everyone,
I uploaded a version of my app to testflight a couple of days ago and the upload went smoothly.
However, I updated my app and added some more content and Unity’s analytics to the app, (just custom events.) However when I try to upload my app now i get the error

Missing Info.plist key - This app attempts to access privacy-sensitive data without a usage description. The app's Info.plist must contain an NSCameraUsageDescription key with a string value explaining to the user how the app uses this data.

Also

Missing Push Notification Entitlement - Your app appears to register with the Apple Push Notification service, but the app signature's entitlements do not include the "aps-environment" entitlement. If your app uses the Apple Push Notification service, make sure your App ID is enabled for Push Notification in the Provisioning Portal, and resubmit after signing your app with a Distribution provisioning profile that includes the "aps-environment" entitlement. Xcode 8 does not automatically copy the aps-environment entitlement from provisioning profiles at build time. This behavior is intentional. To use this entitlement, either enable Push Notifications in the project editor's Capabilities pane, or manually add the entitlement to your entitlements file. For more information, see https://developer.apple.com/library/content/documentation/NetworkingInternet/Conceptual/RemoteNotificationsPG/HandlingRemoteNotifications.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40008194-CH6-SW1.

I get these errors emailed to me, not in xCode.
Basically what im saying is that my app does not use any sort of gallery picker, or camera. But I still get this error. I have tried re uploading and it did not work.

Please help. Thanks.

make sure to update unity to last Patch. then go to build settings for ios platform and write any text in Camera Usage Description as image below

Unity Certified Developer

88595-unit.png

Alright after 3 hours of frustration I used this workaround and submitted my app. Hope it helps http://answers.unity3d.com/comments/1258517/view.html