Is it possible to include stand alone Linux player libraries (dependencies) inside the project files?

I’m trying to run a Linux exported project on an old Unix distribution, and when I launch the execution I get the following error:

./aw.x86: /lib/i686/cmov/libc.so.6: version GLIBC_2.11' not found (required by ./aw.x86) ./aw.x86: /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6: version GLIBCXX_3.4.11’ not found (required by ./aw.x86)
./aw.x86: /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.14’ not found (required by ./aw.x86)

I have no permissions to install anything in the machine, so my question is: Is it possible to include these stand alone Linux player libraries (dependencies) inside my project exported files?

Any other ideas without installing or updating anything on the machine?

Thanks!

I am not an expert, but it looks like glib is not installed. (I think that’s what’s missing, judging by your message) I also recommend checking if there is an OpenGL library installed, as unity3D needs an openGL library to run.

If in doubt, run this command in a terminal (where “unity3D executable” is the path to the game file in question, in your case, it would be aw.x86):

ldd <unity3D executable>

this should come up with a list of the needed libraries to run your game. (it will have “not found” next to missing files)

good luck!