Is there a way to link bones together to move with one parent bone,Is there a way to link two bones together to have the same animations?

I have character with a humanoid rig, but I also have a set of extra arms that I want to use in the model. Is there a way to link these extra bones to copy the rotations of the regular humanoid arm so if my character waves the extra arms on that side will wave or gives a thumbs up, the extra arms will too?

Thanks! Any help is greatly appreciated! I have a character with a humanoid rig working great, but this character also has extra arms that I want to use. Is there a way so i can link these extra bones to my character so it waves it’s arms or gives a thumbs up in an an animation or something the extra arms will mirror the movement?

I tried parenting the extra arm bones to the humanoid ones, but that didn’t work. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Maybe you can try something like this:

public class ArmCopyController : MonoBehaviour
{
   [SerializeField]
   private Transform[] fromCopyTransforms;
   [SerializeField]
   private Transform[] toCopyTransforms;

private void LateUpdate()
  {
     for(int i = 0; i < fromCopyTransforms.Length && i < toCopyTransforms.Length; i++)
        toCopyTransforms_.rotation = fromCopyTransforms*.rotation;*_

}
}
Now you only have to Link the transforms you want to copy in the inspector. But i dont tested it, i dont know if it woks with humanoid.
Edit: make sure that you copy in the right order, upper arm - lower arm - hand etc.