Keep track of object that has been collided with

Hello, I am making this game where a player will jump into another object called land and everytime the player lands or collides with it, a score will be given, now my problems is that my method has a loophole since for every collision a score will be given therefore if a player jumps on the same land everytime score would be added up.

My code for spawning object

private void MoveSpawn() {
        foreach (var currobj in currentObject) {
            float objectYpos = -7.14f;
            Vector3 objectPos = currobj.transform.position;
            newObjPos.y = objectYpos;
            newObjPos.x = currobj.transform.position.x;

objectPos = Vector3.Lerp(objectPos, newObjPos, 6f * Time.deltaTime);
            currobj.transform.position = objectPos;

if (currobj.transform.position.x < playerLocation.x - objectoffsetX) {
                rmbObjects.Add(currobj);
            }
        }
        foreach (var rmv in rmbObjects) {
            currentObject.Remove(rmv);
            Destroy(rmv);
        }
    }

private void ObjectSpawn() {
        playerLocation = playerObject.transform.position;
        spawnLocX = Random.Range(playerLocation.x + offsetSpawnX, playerLocation.x + maxdistance);
        GameObject spawned = (GameObject)Instantiate(objectList[indexLevel]);
        spawned.transform.position = new Vector2(spawnLocX, 9); //spawn object in out of view
        currentObject.Add(spawned);
    }

Now what I wanted to do is to put some kind of mark if the player collides on the land to prevent the player from exploiting the score but I also have another problem with this:

foreach (var rmv in rmbObjects) {
            currentObject.Remove(rmv);
            Destroy(rmv);
        }

As you can see from my foreach() my code has a destroy object making it difficult to track the object where the player has landed since it would probably generate errors with status for that marked object since that object is gone.

If it is like a sidescroller (and it could look like it) you could save previous land object position and check if new position is larger than previous before granting score. Then you would not have to remember any other objects.