Level Complete UI showing when I reload a scene

I’m working on a puzzle game, and whenever I complete a level I do an animation which fades in a “LEvel Complete!” Screen. Then when the next scene loads, I run an animation that makes the “Level Complete!” screen fade out. But when I reload the same scene, it also plays the animation that fades out. Is there any way to make the animation not play when I reload?

Heres the Reload Level code:
using UnityEngine;
using UnityEngine.SceneManagement;

public class RestartLevel : MonoBehaviour
{

void Update()
    {
        if (Input.GetKeyDown(KeyCode.R))
        {
            ResetCurrentScene();
        }
    }

void ResetCurrentScene()
    {
        Debug.Log("Scene Loaded");
        SceneManager.LoadScene(SceneManager.GetActiveScene().buildIndex);
    }

}

Oh and btw, if you want more detail about my question, I followed a tutorial by Brackeys on transitions.

Add a trigger to the fade out animation

If you want to apply a change after scene load, you have 2 options that are simple and easily accessible:

1. You can make use of “DontDestroyLoad()” functionality. This will keep your game object outside of regular scenes, and will only be destroyed through code, hence stay after scene change and provide the required data that will determine your fresh scene’s actions.
  2. You can set a string or an integer value to PlayerPrefs to tell the reloaded scene how to act before you load the scene. ie make a check on a script inside your scene to act depending on your PlayerPrefs key value.