Light sources are only visible when camera is facing the ground?

After testing my game, I noticed that certain light sources only appear when the camera is pointing towards the ground:

Does anyone know how to make the light sources visible all the time, not just when the camera looks straight down? I’ve had to make everything bright just to get it to appear :confused:

Thanks to an awesome friend of mine for showing me this. The reason why I couldn’t see the lights until the camera was looking down is because of the lighting limit in Unity itself, you just need to increase it to 12(that’s the maximum limit)

In Unity, click the [Edit] tab(top left of the screen) and go down to [Project Settings] then from that side menu that appears, select [Quality] then a menu should pop up in Unity on the right side(where your inspector usually is)

See the [Pixel Light Count]? You want to increase the number until you can see your light resource/s BUT DO NOT GO OVER 12! This is the maximum number and remember, the higher the number is, the better the quality but this will slow down your game, so keep that in mind when you do this.

I hope this helps everyone out as it helped me and again a huge shout out to the person who showed me this! :smiley:

Here’s the difference afterwards:

Epeom, Candles logos and this image are my property, please do not use or claim as your own.