Link for data deletion on Google Data Safety form

Because of Googles policy change I now have to provide a link that allows users to request for their data to be deleted. It says the link will be displayed on the Google play store listing and must do the following.

• refer to your app or developer name that is shown on your store listing
  • prominently feature the steps that users should take to request that their data is deleted
  • specify the types of data that are deleted or kept, and any additional retention period

What link am I meant to provide? Is it just a link to unitys data policy? Because that doesn't fit with Googles second point of showing the steps required to delete data.

9503680--1338880--Screenshot_20231201-065314.jpg9503680--1338886--Screenshot_20231201-065414.png

Users can request to delete their data by contacting DPO@unity3d.com, as stated in the privacy policy. I think you'll need to add the link to Unity's privacy policy in your game.

Does that mean I can edit the Privacy Policy of the app with adding something like:

Data deletion
Users can request to delete their data by contacting DPO@unity3d.com
More information here https://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy

At least for Unity Ads, users can request to delete their data by contacting DPO@unity3d.com.