Linking problems with Xcode 4 and iOS 4.3

I tried running the Penelope iPhone tutorial project. The only change I made to the Player Settings was to change the SDK version to 'iOS latest (since 4.2)'. When building in Xcode 4 I get these errors (I get the same errors with my own project too);

Undefined symbols for architecture armv6: "_UIApplicationWillEnterForegroundNotification", referenced from: -[OutputCoreAudioObjC deactivate] in libiPhone-lib.a(fmod_output_coreaudio_objc.o) -[OutputCoreAudioObjC activate:] in libiPhone-lib.a(fmod_output_coreaudio_objc.o) "_glGenVertexArraysOES", referenced from: DrawInternal(int, VertexBufferData const&, ShaderLab::ChannelAssigns const&, void*, unsigned long, unsigned long, unsigned long, unsigned long, unsigned long, unsigned long, int, std::map, std::allocator > >*)in libiPhone-lib.a(GLESVBO.o) "_glBindVertexArrayOES", referenced from: InvalidateVertexInputCacheGLES() in libiPhone-lib.a(GLESVBO.o) DrawInternal(int, VertexBufferData const&, ShaderLab::ChannelAssigns const&, void*, unsigned long, unsigned long, unsigned long, unsigned long, unsigned long, unsigned long, int, std::map, std::allocator > >)in libiPhone-lib.a(GLESVBO.o) CleanupVAO(std::map, std::allocator > >)in libiPhone-lib.a(GLESVBO.o) "_glDeleteVertexArraysOES", referenced from: CleanupVAO(std::map, std::allocator > >*)in libiPhone-lib.a(GLESVBO.o) ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture armv6 collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Okay, answer is to change the ‘Target iOS Version’ to 4.2.