Loading easter egg on typing a secret keyword.

I would like an easter egg to be opened during my game if a certain word is typed, that is, when the user types "cola" (example) on the keyboard. None of these keys would be used for anything else but the easter eggs.

I wrote the following script, and it does load the easter egg scene when I type "cola", but the user should type the letters in the exact order, and any mistype should make the block start all over - this doesn't happen yet. I'm not sure what conditions to add to make this happen.

I have tried with conditions for each letter like

if (Input.anyKey && ! Input.GetKey("u")) cola= 0

to make the cola variable restart if the user presses any key EXCEPT the "u"...but I didn't see this working. I am very new to scripting of course. Does the above condition equal "if you press anykey EXCEPT "u""?

Here's the script:

private var cola = 0;

function Update () {

// cola count

if (Input.GetKey("c") && cola < 1)
{
    cola = 1;
}

if (Input.GetKey("o") && cola < 2 && cola >= 1)
{
    cola = 2;
}

if (Input.GetKey("l") && cola < 3 && cola >= 2)
{
    cola = 3;
}

if (Input.GetKey("o") && cola < 4 && cola >= 3)
{
    cola = 4;
    Application.LoadLevel("EasterEgg");
}

}

Of course, if there is a better way to do thing using maybe a string variable, and giving me the possibility to load other easter eggs when typing different words which might include the very same letters, please let me know. But I would still like to know if:

if (Input.anyKey && ! Input.GetKey("u")) cola= 0

tells what I want it to tell.

Thanks!

Instead of using Input.GetKey, I went with the Input.inputString. This script will read all the keyboard input and load the easter egg level on the condition that the secret word is typed.

Edit : Now allows for multiple secret words.

var easterEggWord : String[] ;  // Make sure the corresponding keyword and lvlToLoad match
var levelToLoad : String[];
private var easterEgg : String = "";

function Update () 
{
    for (var curLetter : char in Input.inputString)
    {
        easterEgg += curLetter;
        checkForSecretWord();
        Debug.Log("Current string " + easterEgg);
    }
}

function checkForSecretWord()
{
    for(iterator = 0; iterator < easterEggWord.length; iterator++)
    {
        if(easterEgg.Contains(easterEggWord[iterator]) )
            Application.LoadLevel(levelToLoad[iterator]);
    }
}