LookRotation or euler angle object rotation towards

I have a project That should draw vectors in 3d space and draw them as actual force in space.
Origin is the Vectors default position. I have Vector 3 information about the force, for example new Vector3(213,243,11). I am rescailing vectorGameobject according to vectors magnitude, but am haveing trouble with pointing the vector in right direction, that is the direction of the force. I have tryed this:
vectorsLeft.transform.localEulerAngles = new Vector3((float)leftCycleAnimationData.Fy, (float)leftCycleAnimationData.Fz_, (float)leftCycleAnimationData.Fx*) ;
vectorsRight.transform.localEulerAngles = new Vector3((float)rightCycleAnimationData.Fy, (float)rightCycleAnimationData.Fz, (float)rightCycleAnimationData.Fx);*_

but it draws vectors in exactly oposite direction. Is there a way to revert this direction to -direction?
[105837-zajeta-slika.png|105837]
Then I tryed making a test scene for other rotate functions:
[105838-zajeta-slika.png*|105838]*
written this code:
public class RotationController : MonoBehaviour {

public GameObject[] cilinders;
public GameObject tagetObject;

* void Start () {*

* }*

public void rotator()
{
for (int i = 0; i < cilinders.Length; i++)
{
Vector3 target = tagetObject.transform.position;

Vector3 direction = (target - cilinders*.transform.position) ;*

Quaternion rotation = Quaternion.LookRotation(direction/,Vector3.up/);

cilinders*.transform.rotation = rotation;*

Debug.Log("direction " + direction.x + “,” + direction.y + “,” + direction.z + “,”);
Debug.Log(“rotation” + rotation.x + “,” + rotation.y + “,” + rotation.z + “,” + rotation.w);
Debug.Log(“cilinders.transform.rotation” + cilinders.transform.rotation.x + “,” + cilinders_.transform.rotation.y + “,” + cilinders*.transform.rotation.z);
}*_

}

}
and got a result:(cannot load more pics): stickc(vectors )seem to be perpendicular to the cube, not pointing to the cube. Any sugestions??
thx

105839-zajeta-slika.png

ps.: thats the other picture