On Windows, Using Unity 2020.3.16.f1
- I can produce Windows builds without any problems, and the builds work as expected
- When I switch the build settings to Mac (any type/arch) or Linux, the build seems to run as expected, with the progress meter showing
- When the Mac and/or Linux builds complete, as indicated by the progress meter disappearing, nothing else happens - the build folder doesn’t open (like it does for Windows builds), and there are no errors
- When I check the Mac and/or Linux build folder/directory, there are not files produced
- This worked at one time, but Unity Hub somehow got installed and it seem to break a lot of stuff
- However, Unity Hub did confirm that I have both Mac and Linux build support fully installed
Anyone run into this? got any ideas?