At some point my unity stopped working and will now give me this error everytime I try to activate my personal license.
- Unity was working fine.
- Had a windows update
- Made a change to the GPU timeout for substance painter
- Had Docker running but closed it out
- Also had a VPN hider running (this might be relevant but I am not sure) closed it
- Log into unity hub again
- Must activate license alert - tried activating it
- Machine Identification error
- Uninstall, reboot and reinstall unity - same error
- Uninstall, delete all hidden directories or unity, reboot, download and reinstall unity hub, -same error
- Uninstall, delete all hidden directories or unity, close all VMs and other programs assigned machine ids, reboot, download and reinstall - same error.
Does anyone have any suggestions on what else I can do?
I looked at the .ulf file and see that my machine id for my desktop is not in the file, so I added it but unity hub deletes it upon refresh.