If I'm viewing an object within a Blender 3D View (I'm emulating a 3-button mouse and I'm using a PC), I can press
- Alt-LMB (left mouse button) to rotate the view,
- Alt-Shift-LMB to pan the view and
- Alt-Ctrl-LMB to zoom the view (although I'd normally scroll the middle mouse wheel).
Within the Unity Scene view it seems that one must press
- Alt-LMB to rotate the view (so far so good),
- Alt-Ctrl to pan the view and
- Alt-RMB (right mouse button) or Alt-Shift-RMB to zoom the view.
Like I said, I normally use the scroll wheel to zoom with either application, so no problem there. What I would really like is for the same key/mouse combo to pan the views. Does anyone know a way to alter this in either Blender or Unity3D so that they work the same?