Manual/Offline Activation of Unity 3.x

How do I activate Unity when the machine I have it installed on is not connected to the net?

We have recently created a webpage to allow customers who have had difficulty activating online or wish to activate on a machine that is not connected to the internet, to create the activation file for themselves. The page is:

https://store.unity3d.com/manual/

If you are using Unity (the free version) click the Free activation tickbox and upload your ILR file, then click Activate Unity. Otherwise type in your serial number in the field provided. Within a second or two an ILF file should be downloaded to your computer.

When you restart Unity, please go to the Activation window (either it will start up on launch, or choose Help>Enter Serial Number (win) or Unity>Enter Serial Number (osx)). Select Manual Activation, click Next, then click "Read License" and choose the license file you downloaded above. Click Next, and Unity will read the file, and your activation should be complete!

I had to rename the licensing file that downloaded from.xml extension to .ILF to get it to be read on my Mac.

My computers name is fully alphabetical bu unfortunately i cant activate my unity copy. Neither internet nor manual activations are working. Also i get activation ILF file as zero KB. And when im activating via internet your servers does't respond. Please!! HElp me about this problem!

wut the heck is the ILR file. :)

ok i figured it out. mines just like wilk3ns. it gave me a lil window tht ses i have to use the web service to find the appropriate programm or i can select the programm from a list

I have the same problem (ilf being 0kb). Triston, can you explain me how did you solve it?

Thanks Riccardo

How the way if you want to download a License? Please HELP ME :frowning:

this anoying I’m reading FAQ and no one care to say what hell is the ILR file and where it is. i think is easier to find a crack.

hola. I could tell where this file ILF to be used on the page Unity Technologies
because I can not find
thanks

hola. I could tell where this file ILF to be used on the page Unity Technologies
because I can not find
thanks

I can’t activate my license. After loading i see:

ERROR: null value in column “hwid”
violates not-null constraint at / home
/ store-unity / public_html / manual
/… /… / Perl / OTEE / AuthDB.pm line
493 OTEE :: AuthDB :: _create_request
('OTEE :: AuthDB = HASH (0x9102860) ‘)
called at / home / store-unity /
public_html / manual /… /… / Perl /
OTEE / AuthDB.pm line 57 OTEE ::
AuthDB :: new (’ OTEE: : AuthDB ‘,’
CGI = HASH (0x8384dd8) ‘,’ machine_id
‘,’ undef ‘,’ instance_id ‘,’ undef
‘,’ ilr ‘,’

Help me please.
[6978-unity_v4.0.0f7.zip|6978]

UPD: i not see, new link for unity4: Unity - Activation. My fail.

I managed it: First I downloaded the trial licence on a mac and got a .xml file! Then I did it again on a windows PC and I got a working certificate!