Mapping texture maps using object's coordinates procedurally

Hi!

I have created a procedural shader setup in Blender that I would like to keep in Unity. The idea is to create a user interface in which the user is able to view and interact with the 3D model that I created. The value that I want the user to be able to change is “Texture Scale”, a simple value node that changes the scale of the Mapping node which is feeding the vector info from the object’s coordinates to all the different maps (texture, normals, curvature and displacement maps). These textures are being projected in a kind of tessellation (“Box” projection in Blender, as you can see in each texture node in the pic below). As you change the “Texture scale”, all the texture maps change accordingly and are always in line with each other.

I’ve been wanting to do this for a while, and I’d like to know if this is even possible to do in Unity. I’ve tried baking the textures in Blender, but the models lose the kind of interactivity that I’m aiming for. I’ve spent many hours searching the web for this, but haven’t found any viable method.

You can see the shader nodes setup I created in Blender below.
I apologize if this is the usual total n00b question of people coming from Blender to Unity, but yeah, that’s me I’m afraid…
I really appreciate any tips about this!