I’m doing vuforia app. I have 3D model with different textures. I have created the script to drag the 3D with finger from here https://developer.vuforia.com/resources/dev-guide/unity-drag-ar-object-screen-your-finger. But i can’t apply mesh collider to 3D model. My 3D model doesn’t apply to choose for mesh.
Why don’t you use a box collider instead?
Are you using a RigidBody?
You can make an empty game object and assign the mesh collider to it.
Here is what to do:
- Make an empty game object
- Select the your 3D model you want to apply the mesh collider to
- Click the small settings Icon in the transform component and choose copy component from the drop-down
- Select the empty game object
- Click the same icon from the transform component of the empty game object
- Select paste component values from the drop-down
- Add a mesh collider component to the empty game object
- Modify the mesh object to be the mesh of your 3D model
- Make the empty game object a child of you 3D mesh
Hope this works.