Mesh Problem with .FBX exporting and Unity

The plug-in does not retain the orientation of Diagonals on Editable Poly objects. This could have an impact on modified UV coordinates. Refer to the Online Help for more information. The following objects are affected: -Box01

im using 3ds max. ok i get this error when i try to export my mesh as an .FBX file and as one object after ive attached all the seperate objects. ive also tried to save the mesh into the assests folder of my unity project, but what happens when i drag it into the level is a lot of the extra meshes ive attached are gone. is there an issue with poly count? because its only at 3500 polys. otherwise im not sure what im doing wrong, ive done this process before of attaching objects together in max to make one object with different textures and its worked just fine, so im kinda lost as to what the deal is. Any help to point me in the right direction is appreciated.

Try converting your object to "Editable Mesh" rather than "Editable Poly".

You can also tessellate your editable poly, converting all polys to tris, but the best solution is converting to editable mesh.

Please , help me, i have a big problem :frowning: . i created 3d object in 3ds max , when i rendering it , i can see original model, but when i use it on xna , my model is seperating to pieces, all of the object has different location :frowning: , What is the problem and how can i solve this problem :frowning: . i think i have to merge model on 3ds max but i don’t know what to do.

don’t use (( Editble Poly )) … USE (( Edit Poly))

Please , help me, i have a big problem :frowning: . i created 3d object in 3ds max , when i rendering it , i can see original model, but when i use it on xna , my model is seperating to pieces, all of the object has different location :frowning: , What is the problem and how can i solve this problem :frowning: . i think i have to merge model on 3ds max but i don’t know what to do.