Message recieved Event Handler not available

Hey All

After countless failed attempts and rigorous search, I’m still stuck with which I assume a very straightforward issue.
I’m building a socket communication channel between a Hololens(client) and a python server and I am successfully able to make a connection between them using a MessageWebsocket too.
Now When I use “MessageReceived”( WebSockets - UWP applications | Microsoft Learn )event to handle the message from the server, Unity while building simply gives me a message that MessageWebsocket doesn’t contain MessageRecieved event :

“error CS1061: ‘MessageWebSocket’ does not contain a definition for ‘MessageRecieved’ and no extension method ‘MessageRecieved’ accepting a first argument of type ‘MessageWebSocket’ could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)”

The error clearly states that its missing MessageRecieved extension but “Windows.Networking.Sockets” actually does contain the event extension.

I have even tried reimporting all the libraries still no result.

Any hints and help are appreciated.

Well Its solved now, Embarrassingly I had been miss spelling “received” as “recieved” and that was all .

Sadly the error message was kind of misleading, pushed me towards importing and reimporting just because of this line " (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)"

:confused: