Mirror Hands in unity using OculusInteractionSampleRig prefab

I am working on a project that helps the patients with stroke to recover their muscles mobility using mirror therapy rehabilitation program in VR. This program requires the hand tracking in VR and I used the OculusInteractionSampleRig prefab for this, Also requires to mirror the healthy hand movements to act like the affected hand (Mirror Therapy). So when he moves the healthy hand, both healthy and affected in the scene move corresponding to the healthy hand.

I found this script at this link but it uses different prefabs.

The hand mirror the movements of fingers but the problem in the mirrored hand position. It doesn’t response to any changes in rotation or position transformation. I tried to change the rotation vector like this but also didn’t work. Any help!!!

Hello,

To mirror the movement of the healthy hand to the affected hand in your VR application, you can use the transform.position and transform.rotation properties of the healthy hand game object to set the position and rotation of the affected hand game object.

Here is an example of how you can do this:

// Get the transform of the healthy hand
Transform healthyHandTransform = healthyHand.transform;

// Set the position and rotation of the affected hand to match the healthy hand
affectedHand.transform.position = healthyHandTransform.position;
affectedHand.transform.rotation = healthyHandTransform.rotation;

You can also use the Vector3.Scale() function to mirror the movement of the healthy hand along a specific axis. For example, to mirror the movement of the healthy hand along the x-axis, you can use the following code:

// Mirror the movement of the healthy hand along the x-axis
Vector3 mirroredPosition = Vector3.Scale(healthyHandTransform.position, new Vector3(-1, 1, 1));
affectedHand.transform.position = mirroredPosition;

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions or if you need further clarification.

Thanks for your response, and I tried your solution.
But actually, I didn’t make my question clear as I didn’t take screens of what actually happens, so I will update my question and hoping to help me again