"Missing SKAdNetwork Ids from Info.plist" in Unity Settings - but they actually are in my info.plist

I've released a game on iOS 2 days ago which has Unity Ads in it (as a publisher). It is all working fine however I've noticed this message in my Unity dashboard - Monetization - Settings page:

"Missing SKAdNetwork Ids from Info.plist
(For Unity Ads SDK 3.5.1+)

These are the values missing from your Info.plist for Apple’s SKAdNetwork compatibility. Plist keys are needed for buyers of your ad inventory to receive attribution for the networks that serve ads. Not having a full list means you can miss out on revenue.Send this list to your developer with instructions to add missing key values to get full monetization. Please check this list monthly as it might change."

and then it lists the missing SKADNetwork ids

However when I open the info.plist file in my xcode project, the SKAdNetwork ids all seem to be there. I've just manually searched for around 5 of them and they are all there - and the list in the info.plist is actually slightly longer than the one in the unity settings page. The keys are in a different order but I doubt that would matter.

I am using unity ads package 4.1.0, which to me seems to be auto-populating the info.plist correctly.

I'm using unity analytics beta (not legacy) if this matters.

Can anyone please help? Does this just take a while to update for a new game, or is this a bug in the unity ads settings page, or am I missing something? My ecpm is quite low ($3.61 in mostly USA) so if this issue is causing that - any help would be appreciated.

1 Like

/bump

Anyone else have this issue? I'm 100% sure the entries exist in my info.plist file so it seems like a bug with the unity dashboard to me.

1 Like

Hi, have you found the answer to your question? Faced the same problem.

[quote=“himik0000”, post:3, topic: 880623]
Hi, have you found the answer to your question? Faced the same problem.
[/quote]
I sent a message to Unity support and they said they could see the issue and would look into it, but I haven’t heard back.

1 Like

[quote=“FamilyGamesTime”, post:4, topic: 880623]
I sent a message to Unity support and they said they could see the issue and would look into it, but I haven’t heard back.
[/quote]
Thank you, write back if there is any news.

Is this how is supposed to look the info.plist?

this is how it looks on text:

<key>SKAdNetworkItems</key>
    <array>
      <dict>
        <key>SKAdNetworkIdentifier</key>
        <string>4w7y6s5ca2.skadnetwork</string>
      </dict>
    </array>

I'm using Unity Ads - 4.2.1 and Unity iOS Advertising Support - 1.2.0 (which is what populates the keys, from my understanding) but also see the message in the dashboard.

Assuming Unity Ads is notifying Unity Services that the keys are present and correct (in test flight or production builds) then I'm not sure how the Unity Dashboard would know.

In all fairness, I've not checked Info.plist though.

Why can't Apple just use AppAds.txt like everyone else. Sigh.

[quote=“FamilyGamesTime”, post:2, topic: 880623]
/bump

Anyone else have this issue? I’m 100% sure the entries exist in my info.plist file so it seems like a bug with the unity dashboard to me.
[/quote]

Same here, everything is already included in my info.plist. Should be a bug on Unity Dashboard. (I’m using iOS 14 advertising support)

There needs to be a lot more items (Item 0, Item 1… Item 36)… You should edit it as source and copy paste the provided list of items in your info.plist.