"MissingMethodException: Method not found:" (Javascript)

I am trying to make a button activated spawn point using “Spawner - Free 1.7” and I am having trouble. I am modifying the code of a lift button already implemented in my scene.

var Spawner : GameObject;
var UseSound : AudioClip;  
private var canUse : boolean = false;
var waitTime : float; //Time till Spawner activate
private var IRuzspiests : boolean = false;
var SpawnerID : float;

function Activate () {
	Spawner.EnableSpawner(int.SpawnerID);
	audio.PlayOneShot(UseSound, 1.0 / audio.volume);
}

function Deactivate (){
	Spawner.DisableSpawner(int.SpawnerID);
	audio.PlayOneShot(UseSound, 1.0 / audio.volume);
}

function ApplyDamage(){
	Action ();
}

function Action (){
    if (!canUse && !IRuzspiests){
		Activate();
		canUse = true;
		IRuzspiests = true;
		yield WaitForSeconds(waitTime);
		IRuzspiests = false;

}else{
		if (canUse && !IRuzspiests){
		Deactivate();
		canUse = false;
		IRuzspiests = true;
		yield WaitForSeconds(waitTime);
		IRuzspiests = false;
		}
	}
}

and here is the error

MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.GameObject.EnableSpawner'.
Boo.Lang.Runtime.DynamicDispatching.MethodDispatcherFactory.ProduceExtensionDispatcher ()
Boo.Lang.Runtime.DynamicDispatching.MethodDispatcherFactory.Create ()
Boo.Lang.Runtime.RuntimeServices.DoCreateMethodDispatcher (System.Object target, System.Type targetType, System.String name, System.Object[] args)
Boo.Lang.Runtime.RuntimeServices.CreateMethodDispatcher (System.Object target, System.String name, System.Object[] args)
Boo.Lang.Runtime.RuntimeServices+<Invoke>c__AnonStorey14.<>m__7 ()
Boo.Lang.Runtime.DynamicDispatching.DispatcherCache.Get (Boo.Lang.Runtime.DynamicDispatching.DispatcherKey key, Boo.Lang.Runtime.DynamicDispatching.DispatcherFactory factory)
Boo.Lang.Runtime.RuntimeServices.GetDispatcher (System.Object target, System.String cacheKeyName, System.Type[] cacheKeyTypes, Boo.Lang.Runtime.DynamicDispatching.DispatcherFactory factory)
Boo.Lang.Runtime.RuntimeServices.GetDispatcher (System.Object target, System.Object[] args, System.String cacheKeyName, Boo.Lang.Runtime.DynamicDispatching.DispatcherFactory factory)
Boo.Lang.Runtime.RuntimeServices.Invoke (System.Object target, System.String name, System.Object[] args)
UnityScript.Lang.UnityRuntimeServices.Invoke (System.Object target, System.String name, System.Object[] args, System.Type scriptBaseType)
SpawnTriggerScript.Activate () (at Assets/Resources/OldScripts/LiftScripts/SpawnTriggerScript.js:11)
SpawnTriggerScript+$Action$404+$.MoveNext () (at Assets/Resources/OldScripts/LiftScripts/SpawnTriggerScript.js:26)
UnityEngine.GameObject:BroadcastMessage(String)
FPSCcameraScript:Update() (at Assets/Resources/OldScripts/Vehicle scripts/FPSCcameraScript.js:18)

If anyone could tell me what I need to do to get this to work, it would be much appreciated.

the documentation on how to use the spawner is here:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/43996324/Unity/Spawner/html/functions.html

Firstly, “Spawner” is the name of a Class in this “Spawner” package. So you don’t want to name a variable “Spawner”. In fact, you just shouldn’t name your variables with upper case letters at the beginning, it’s almost universally the norm to name TYPES with upper case letters to start.

Secondly, Your variable “Spawner” is of type GameObject. GameObject doesn’t not have a method called EnableSpawner. If you want to treat “Spawner” like some other type, then the variable will need to be that type. You should change

var Spawner : GameObject;

to

var spawner : Spawner;

Then you can call spawner.EnableSpawner all day long.