Mobile device input inverted

I’ve gotten this weird problem today when I ran my game on my android nexus tablet. My controls for my game was set according to the Input.acceleration of the device. I had the input based on the rotation around the Y-axes so that the user can tilt side to side to steer. But now randomly it changed and I have to tilt it on the X-axes(forward/back). I haven’t touched my code at all. When I stepped through the debugger it kept saying “Unknown member: RuntimePlatform” when I am determining the axis for the platform.

This is the code where I get the error:

void Start () 
{
        Axis = Application.platform == RuntimePlatform.Android ? CarAxis.Y : CarAxis.X;
}

This si the code where I determine my steering:

float newAcceleration;
                if (AxisConfig.Instance)
                {
                    newAcceleration = -Input.acceleration.y;//AxisConfig.Instance.Axis == AxisConfig.CarAxis.Y ? -Input.acceleration.y : AxisConfig.Instance.Axis == AxisConfig.CarAxis.X ? Input.acceleration.x : Input.acceleration.z;
                }
                else
                {
                    newAcceleration = -Input.acceleration.y;//Application.platform == RuntimePlatform.Android ? -Input.acceleration.y : Input.acceleration.x;
                }

                float d = Mathf.Clamp(Mathf.Abs(valueY - newAcceleration) / MINSTEP - 1.0f, 0.0f, 1.0f);

                float alpha = (1.0f - d) * FILTERFACTOR / ATTENUATION + d * FILTERFACTOR;

                valueY = newAcceleration * alpha + baseValue * (1.0f - alpha);

                previousValue = valueY;


                #endregion
                //-----------------------------------------------------------

                if (Input.acceleration.y < -0.01 || Input.acceleration.y > 0.01)
                {
                    steer = valueY * 3;
                }
                else
                    steer = Input.GetAxis("Horizontal");

I have no clue it’s giving me that error when yesterday and before it worked fine.

Figured it out. Apparently the code kept crashing and defaulting to the Y axis, which is different on an android device. The Axis setup on the Ipad and Android tab is different.