Move the camera then the cursor is at the screen edge

HI!
I want to make a script that moves the camera then your mouse cursor is at the end of your screen as in strategy games. Have made a script with the camera follow the mouse but the problem is it move the camera then it is on the screen and not centred and it will only move on in two directions, left and right.

Check my answer on this question :

http://answers.unity3d.com/questions/266454/top-down-2d-gamehow-to-make-the-camera-move-on-hit.html

EDIT :

the mouse inputs are X and Y, what you change from those values is your choice. For the camera, use mouse X for camera X, and mouse Y for camera Z. Attach this script to the camera :

#pragma strict

public var Boundary : int = 50; // distance from edge scrolling starts
public var speed : int = 5;

private var theScreenWidth : int;
private var theScreenHeight : int;

function Start() 
{
	theScreenWidth = Screen.width;
	theScreenHeight = Screen.height;
}

function Update() 
{
	if (Input.mousePosition.x > theScreenWidth - Boundary)
	{
	   transform.position.x += speed * Time.deltaTime; // move on +X axis
	}

if (Input.mousePosition.x < 0 + Boundary)
	{
	   transform.position.x -= speed * Time.deltaTime; // move on -X axis
	}

if (Input.mousePosition.y > theScreenHeight - Boundary)
	{
	   transform.position.z += speed * Time.deltaTime; // move on +Z axis
	}

if (Input.mousePosition.y < 0 + Boundary)
	{
	   transform.position.z -= speed * Time.deltaTime; // move on -Z axis
	}

}   

function OnGUI() 
{
	GUI.Box( Rect( (Screen.width / 2) - 140, 5, 280, 25 ), "Mouse Position = " + Input.mousePosition );
	GUI.Box( Rect( (Screen.width / 2) - 70, Screen.height - 30, 140, 25 ), "Mouse X = " + Input.mousePosition.x );
	GUI.Box( Rect( 5, (Screen.height / 2) - 12, 140, 25 ), "Mouse Y = " + Input.mousePosition.y );
}

Using my basic knowledge and question answering amazingness (it’s pretty poor):

take the mouse position from a raycast:
http://unity3d.com/support/documentation/ScriptReference/Input-mousePosition.html

and then make it so that if it’s a certain distance away from the edges (determine with Screen.width and Screen.height) you perform the necessary camera movement (seeing as you haven’t explained how the camera moves, whether that’s a rotation or a pan or a track)

You’d have to iron out things to make it pretty, but that’d be the basic idea.