Multiplayer camera problem

I’ve been struck, by the apparently infamous multiplayer camera problem. I have read and researched, but I can not find a solution. I have probably spent around 7-9 hours trying to get eh cameras to work. I have a simple multiplayer game, where there are two forklifts that try and flip each other over, but when the second player spawns in the first player uses their camera. I am relatively new to coding in C#, and wanted to use this as a good learning opportunity. Here is the code I have attached to the camera of my prefab as of writing this:
using System.Collections;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using UnityEngine;
using UnityEngine.Networking;

public class caselupa : NetworkBehaviour {

// Use this for initialization
	void Start () {
        if (!gameObject.transform.parent.gameObject.GetComponent<NetworkView>().isMine)
        {
            gameObject.SetActive(true);
        }
    }

// Update is called once per frame
	void Update () {
        if (!gameObject.transform.parent.gameObject.GetComponent<NetworkView>().isMine)
        {
            gameObject.SetActive(true);
        }
    }
}

As I said I am relatively new to C#, and so I tried using other peoples’ code, and it would not work, so I took what info I could gather, and made that bit of code. The way I understand it, if the network view of the parent object is not owned by the local player then don’t use that camera. Any help I could get would be great, It is 9:00 now and I have been working on this problem for the past 3 hours.

edit: about a half hour after posting this I did a little test, I just set the camera to inactive, in the inspector, and made a code that just on start set the camera as active, and every frame checked to see if the camera was active. The thing is nothing happened. So I have one of two conclusions. Either A: I am just so bad at programming that I can’t set something as active, or B: the code, for whatever reason, is not affecting my game object.

I had this problem before, and soon I find out that you should not put the camera into the Player.
alt text

and in this camera, I make two script for it

using System.Collections.Generic;
using UnityEngine;

namespace S3
{
    public class CameraFollow : MonoBehaviour
    {
        public Transform playerTransform;
        public int depth = 0;
        void Update()
        {
            if (playerTransform != null)
            {
                transform.position = playerTransform.position + new Vector3(0, 0, depth);
            }
        }
        public void setTarget(Transform target)
        {
            playerTransform = target;
        }
    }
}

and the next script

using UnityEngine;
using UnityEngine.Networking;

namespace S3
{
    public class CameraController : NetworkBehaviour
    {

// Use this for initialization
        void Start()
        {

}

void Update()
        {
            float x = Input.GetAxis("Horizontal") * Time.deltaTime * 150.0f;
            float z = Input.GetAxis("Vertical") * Time.deltaTime * 3.0f;

transform.Rotate(0, x, 0);
            transform.Translate(0, 0, z);
        }
    }
}

so, it will become a FPS game, hope it works.