Multiplayer game with different UIs on PC and Android

Hi guys.
I am new to Unity, but I have experience in programming in c#.

I was thinking about making a multiplayer card game where the table is shown on pc and the cards for each player are displayed on their respective phones. The phones would connect with pc and the same game would run on all devices.
I have some clues on how to to this, like using networking with server/client, but I searched everywhere to find a solution on how to show different UIs on the devices for the same game and didn’t find any.

Can someone help me with this? I just need a light. Thank you very much.

Assuming you’re running the same build on all devices, I would go down this route, you need a menu option to either run as server, or connect as client. when you connect as client you know that you are a client and therefore could set a flag, enter a different game-state, or load a different scene (whatever you need to do to move on to the UI showing stage). and since the PC would have selected run as server, it will obviously do a similar thing, only set a different flag, or state, or load a different scene.

It’s hard to really provide any more a detailed answer without knowing how you are showing your UI and how your general game flow between menus/gameplay is set up.

Edit: Just occured to me that maybe you want to skip the menu option so that phones can ONLY run as clients, and the PC can ONLY run as a server, in that case you could just use the scripting defines

#if UNITY_ANDROID || UNITY_IOS
    // Show client (hand) UI.
#else
        // Show server (table) UI.
#endif

Or platform checks

if (Application.isMobilePlatform)
        {
            // Show client (hand) UI.
        }
        else
        {