multiple overlapspheres on a single array

I’m trying to add 2 different overlap spheres (one on the right and on on the left) to one array.

I’ve been using

colliders = Physics.OverlapSphere(transform.position + new Vector3(0, 0, 1), 0.1f);

but is there a way for me to make it

colliders = Physics.OverlapSphere(transform.position + new Vector3(0, 0, 1), 0.1f) + Physics.OverlapSphere(transform.position + new Vector3(0, 0, -1), 0.1f) ;

or like colliders.add or something?

If I understand that correctly, you want to cast Physics.OverlapSphere twice with different positions and combine the two resulting Collider arrays to a single Collider array?

If so, I can suggest two solutions.

1. Create a third array and fill it with the results of the existing two arrays in a loop:

void OverlapSphereRaycast()
    {
        Collider[] first = Physics.OverlapSphere(transform.position + new Vector3(0, 0, 1), 0.1f);
        Collider[] second = Physics.OverlapSphere(transform.position + new Vector3(0, 0, -1), 0.1f);
        Collider[] all = new Collider[first.Length + second.Length];
        for (int i = 0; i < first.Length; i++)
        {
            all _= first*;*_

}
for (int i = 0; i < second.Length; i++)
{
all[i + first.Length] = second*;*
}
}
2. Use System.Linq and it’s function “Concat” to combine two arrays
{
Collider[] first = Physics.OverlapSphere(transform.position + new Vector3(0, 0, 1), 0.1f);
Collider[] second = Physics.OverlapSphere(transform.position + new Vector3(0, 0, -1), 0.1f);
Collider[] all = first.Concat(second).ToArray();
}
or:
{
Collider[] all = Physics.OverlapSphere(transform.position + new Vector3(0, 0, 1), 0.1f)
.Concat(Physics.OverlapSphere(transform.position + new Vector3(0, 0, -1), 0.1f))
.ToArray();
}
//Edit: In order to use Linq you’ll need to write “using System.Linq;” at the top of your script