First I want to apologise for the delay! I know some of you are waiting for fixes and things were a bit chaotic internally lately.
I’m hoping these will still land by the end of this week, but it might be early next week:
- Fix for WebGL builds (done internally)
- Fix for Android with code stripping (Hopefully nearly done!)
- Some users can’t access the generative capabilities (done internally)
- Run In Parallel Until Any Complete + Wait For Any not working correctly (Work in progress)
We’re also working on a few new features we’re excited to get to you very soon!
- BlackboardVariable List support
- Explicit Abort nodes (this is a big one and will take a while!)
- Runtime Graph Serialisation for Save/Load
- Dynamic Graph Call Nodes (i.e. a node that can call a graph dynamically according to variable set)
If there is anything you want to see please let us know! We’re always looking for your feedback