Muse Behavior on Android works only when using minimal stripping

Muse behavior works on Android builds only when setting Managed Stripping Level to ‘minimal’. Could this be fixed as this increases build size quite a bit?

Hi @MasoInar , we’ll have a look! Thank you :slight_smile:

We’re also planning to reduce the binary size we’re increasing by separating it into multiple asmdefs. More on that soon I hope!

Hi @MasoInar , I believe we’ve found a fix. We’re testing to confirm and should hopefully get it out either in the next couple of days or early next week!

Very nice! I will test that myself too when you have fix released

Thank you!

It looks like it’s a bit more involved than we initially hoped so probably more like next week than this, but I’ll let you know! Trevor is on it :slight_smile:

Hey @MasoInar , I’m sorry for the delay but we just got a new version out that should hopefully fix these issues. Can you let me know?

Hey, now there’s another problem. My build size increased from 103MB to 281MB, and that’s not acceptable at all.

Meanwhile, I found a package called ‘MonoBehaviourTree’ on GitHub, and that seems to be good enough for my needs for now.

Hey @MasoInar , we’re aware of it and are working to changes our asmdefs to reduce the build size. It’s because we wrote our editor in a way that it can be integrated in a runtime app, but we need to allow users not to include it. This should hopefully come soon after GDC :slight_smile:

Hey, Very nice to hear! Just ping me when you have new version out and I’ll try it again then.

Will do! Sorry about that :slight_smile: