My Canvas isn't spawning in the middle of the scene

Hi !
I’m making my first game.
First I gotta make a disclaimer: I had no idea how to place my game objects so I just set everything in (0,0,0) as the center of it all. I’m almost done with the game but I wanted to add a UI for a score in the game.
When I added UI > Text TextMeshPro, it added the canvas too as expected, but the bottom left corner of the canvas is sitting right where my character is, instead the center of the canvas being there. I also can’t seem to scale or move the canvas at all:
As you can see in this image, the white vertical line is the bottom left border of the Canvas and it’s running directly in the middle of my character.

The plan was for me to add the score on the top left corner of the screen, but the canvas isn’t there.
Moving the entire scene messes with the game completely and the game doesn’t work anymore after it.
I’d love plain and clear answers if you could. I’m a beginner and can’t understand advanced terminology yet.
Thank you all very much.

Hi @Cuddlesss,
Welcome and congrats on your first game!
The screenshot you provided is from the “scene” view.
I’m curious what it looks like in the game view.
The canvas is a (very) big rectangle that represents your screen and it is mapped to your screen in game view.
The canvas can’t be moved but you can move the text object within the canvas (in Scene View).
If you double click the canvas in the scene view it will zoom out to fit the entire thing on the screen and you can see where the text object is placed relative to the canvas

“First I gotta make a disclaimer: I had no idea how to place my game objects so I just set everything in (0,0,0) as the center of it all.”, and theres one of your answers. When you start a new scene, you place down a Plane or Terrain. You now add in objects, move them around, place them in different places to make a scene. You cant assign all objects to the same position.