Nav Mesh agent not centered on game object,Nav Mesh Agent not centered on game object

For some reason, my nav mesh agent is offset in the x / y direction from my game object. I can’t find any setting to center / move the nav mesh agent separately. If I move my game object the nav mesh agent moves with it, and retains the offset. Please help, this issue is driving me a little insane.,For some reason when I added a nav mesh agent to my new game object it is very far offset. I can not find an option to move the nav mesh agent / center on object. If I move the game object, the nav mesh agent stays with the same offset. Driving me insane, and I can’t seem to find anyone else with the same issue.

I have this issue as well, and I think it has to do with the fact that the models that I’m using aren’t necessarily centered in the actual model file. The only ones I have problems with are the ones that I have multiple meshes in a single blend file and some of them are not centered in the blender grid. Unfortunately, those are assets that I didn’t create myself, and so moving them is more of a pain than it’s worth.

The problem is probably your Pivot Point. Click on the Center/Pivot button to see where the Navmesh is - it should be on the Pivot point, which may be in a random location.
Unfortunately, there (currently?) is no good way to correct this. The best way is to create a new empty GameObject, center it on object (wherever is best) while in Pivot mode, then copy the components into that object. If it’s a PreFab, you’ll have to remake the prefab.