Netcode for gameobject with Relay join code not found

Hello, I'm trying to make Netcode work with Relay but even after following the documentation and also a lot of tutorials Netcode and Relay are working together as I saw after I created the allocation and joined as host everything is working right and I got the code but the problem happens when I try to join with the code from another instance I got that this code not found, also I attached the code.
Netcode for Gameobject v1.9.1
Relay v1.0.5

error:

Unity.Services.Relay.RelayServiceException: Not Found: join code not found ---> Unity.Services.Relay.Http.HttpException`1[Unity.Services.Relay.Models.ErrorResponseBody]: (404) HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
  at Unity.Services.Relay.Http.ResponseHandler.HandleAsyncResponse (Unity.Services.Relay.Http.HttpClientResponse response, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue] statusCodeToTypeMap) [0x0006d] in .\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.services.relay@1.0.5\Runtime\Http\ResponseHandler.cs:122
  at Unity.Services.Relay.Http.ResponseHandler.HandleAsyncResponse[T] (Unity.Services.Relay.Http.HttpClientResponse response, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue] statusCodeToTypeMap) [0x00000] in .\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.services.relay@1.0.5\Runtime\Http\ResponseHandler.cs:226
  at Unity.Services.Relay.Apis.RelayAllocations.RelayAllocationsApiClient.JoinRelayAsync (Unity.Services.Relay.RelayAllocations.JoinRelayRequest request, Unity.Services.Relay.Configuration operationConfiguration) [0x00173] in .\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.services.relay@1.0.5\Runtime\Apis\RelayAllocationsApi.cs:185
  at Unity.Services.Relay.WrappedRelayService.JoinAllocationAsync (System.String joinCode) [0x00064] in .\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.services.relay@1.0.5\Runtime\SDK\WrappedRelayService.cs:149
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at Unity.Services.Relay.WrappedRelayService.JoinAllocationAsync (System.String joinCode) [0x000ca] in .\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.services.relay@1.0.5\Runtime\SDK\WrappedRelayService.cs:156
  at MultiplayerManager.JoinRelay (System.String code) [0x00033] in D:\WorkSpace\Projects\Unity\Its Haunted_clone_0\Assets\Scripts\Network\MultiplayerManager.cs:77
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)
MultiplayerManager/<JoinRelay>d__12:MoveNext () (at Assets/Scripts/Network/MultiplayerManager.cs:85)
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncTaskMethodBuilder`1<Unity.Services.Relay.Models.JoinAllocation>:SetException (System.Exception)
Unity.Services.Relay.WrappedRelayService/<JoinAllocationAsync>d__8:MoveNext () (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.unity.services.relay@1.0.5/Runtime/SDK/WrappedRelayService.cs:171)
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncTaskMethodBuilder`1<Unity.Services.Relay.Response`1<Unity.Services.Relay.Models.JoinResponseBody>>:SetException (System.Exception)
Unity.Services.Relay.Apis.RelayAllocations.RelayAllocationsApiClient/<JoinRelayAsync>d__9:MoveNext () (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.unity.services.relay@1.0.5/Runtime/Apis/RelayAllocationsApi.cs:186)
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncTaskMethodBuilder`1<Unity.Services.Relay.Http.HttpClientResponse>:SetResult (Unity.Services.Relay.Http.HttpClientResponse)
Unity.Services.Relay.Http.HttpClient/<MakeRequestAsync>d__1:MoveNext () (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.unity.services.relay@1.0.5/Runtime/Http/HttpClient.cs:41)
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncTaskMethodBuilder`1<Unity.Services.Relay.Http.HttpClientResponse>:SetResult (Unity.Services.Relay.Http.HttpClientResponse)
Unity.Services.Relay.Http.HttpClient/<CreateWebRequestAsync>d__3:MoveNext () (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.unity.services.relay@1.0.5/Runtime/Http/HttpClient.cs:56)
Unity.Services.Relay.Http.HttpClient/<CreateHttpClientResponse>d__4:MoveNext () (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.unity.services.relay@1.0.5/Runtime/Http/HttpClient.cs:84)
Unity.Services.Relay.Http.HttpClient/<>c__DisplayClass4_0/<<CreateHttpClientResponse>b__0>d:MoveNext () (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.unity.services.relay@1.0.5/Runtime/Http/HttpClient.cs:81)
System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCompletionSource`1<Unity.Services.Relay.Http.HttpClientResponse>:SetResult (Unity.Services.Relay.Http.HttpClientResponse)
Unity.Services.Relay.Http.UnityWebRequestHelpers/<>c__DisplayClass0_0:<GetAwaiter>b__0 (UnityEngine.AsyncOperation) (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.unity.services.relay@1.0.5/Runtime/Http/UnityWebRequestHelpers.cs:34)
UnityEngine.AsyncOperation:InvokeCompletionEvent ()

9926586--1436055--MultiplayerManager.cs (2.31 KB)
9926586--1436058--MenuManager.cs (750 Bytes)

As i cant open those files on my phone (yet another reason to supply minimal viable code)

How did you get and transfer the code?

https://docs.unity.com/ugs/manual/relay/manual/relay-and-ngo

Log the codes! Both on host and client side.

The client has to enter the exact same code as the code the host received.
Keep in mind: every new allocation creates a new unique code, you cannot re-use codes.

1 Like

I logged everything step by step and found nothing.

Right. Now it is possible to send the code with the server data. But the unity link doesnt so that. So. Are you manually entering the code for the client?

Debug.Log("Joining Relay Server with code: " + code);
        JoinAllocation joinAllocation = await RelayService.Instance.JoinAllocationAsync(code);
        Transport.SetRelayServerData(new RelayServerData(joinAllocation, connectionType: "dtls"));

I 'm manually entering the code the problem I got the code not found before set the relay data

Id imagine it resets when you change the relay data

so what should I do to fix that ?

um, well, if you havent already logged in or whatever, make the relay then set the code, or, set the code, and then say connect

bro at least take a second to look at the code and stop sending these useless messages.

You're the one only posting links...

The 3 lines of code you're posting, ive made a suggestion, Ive at least tried to help.. so, if help is useless... i wont help then.. and your posts can go unanswered as i dont see anyone else helping