Netcode for GameObjects cant find my Scene but only when using Multiplayer Play Mode

So i updated my Unity Project from 2022.3.17f1 to Unity 6000.0.5f1 to be able to use Multiplayer Play Mode.
Multiplayer Play Mode works fine but everytime i try to connect as a client i get this exception:

Exception: Scene Hash 567478029 does not exist in the HashToBuildIndex table! Verify that all scenes requiring server to client synchronization are in the scenes in build list.
Unity.Netcode.NetworkSceneManager.ScenePathFromHash (System.UInt32 sceneHash) (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.unity.netcode.gameobjects/Runtime/SceneManagement/NetworkSceneManager.cs:712)

when i host from the Multiplayer Play Mode editor and try to join with the main editor i get this exception:

Exception: Scene 'Assets/_Multiplayer/Scenes/MultiplayerDemo.unity' couldn't be loaded because it has not been added to the build settings scenes in build list.
Unity.Netcode.NetworkSceneManager.SceneHashFromNameOrPath (System.String sceneNameOrPath) (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.unity.netcode.gameobjects/Runtime/SceneManagement/NetworkSceneManager.cs:736)

my problem is that i added the scene to the Scene List in Build Profile.
When i disable "Enable Scene Management" in the NetworkManager it works fine.

This project is the only one that has this error.
I created a new project and it works fine with Multiplayer Play Mode.

What i tried to fix this:

• Removing and reinstalling the Netcode for GameObjects package.
  • Deleting EditorBuildSettings.asset so unity creates a new one
  • Creating a new Build Profile with only the multiplayer scene in it

It has something to do with Multiplayer Play Mode because when i build the game it also works fine with "Enable Scene Management" enabled.

Try deleting the Library/VP folder to clear out the cached virtual players in case they aren't correctly synchronized.

Note that 6000.0.8f1 is the current version, and you may want to check for MPPM version updates as well.